These 20 Plants Will Scare The Heck Out Of You. #13? Nope, Nope, Nope.
Nature is awesome. Only a a fast walk outside is sufficient to convince most people of the best thing about creation. Sometimes though, Mother Nature likes to throw a curve ball. A freaky curve ball that boggles the head.
These 20 plants are odd. In case you ever saw one of these outside in the wild, at the very least you”d do a double take. I understand whether I saw any of these plants on a hike, I”d quickly run away crying about the way the aliens are intruding on.
1. The Dracula Orchid. Wow no thanks.
2. Grinning Monkey Orchids. This only looks overly funny not to be an unfamiliar trap.
3. Octopus Stinkhorn. Oh man. Gross!
4. Reddish Cage Fungus. What the…?!
5. Lithops. I don”t wish to step on these.
6. Strangler Fig. Should you walk softly it won”t strike you.
7. Bleeding Tooth Fungus. All the pleasure of the dentist, none of the flap.
8. Welwitschia mirabilis AKA the world”s most bouncy plant.
9. Rafflesia arnoldii AKA the world”s greatest bloom.
10. Hydnora Africana. So freaky.
11. Crested Madagascan palm. Not a plant you need to bump into.
12. Dutchmans Pipe. They seem fuzzy, but I wouldn”t trust them.
You want the next one for Halloween. Click next page below to see the Black Bat bloom.