These 31 Astonishingly Beautiful Places of Worship Don’t Even Seem Real.
When heading to church, my head is a mixture of troubled ideas. I wonder what we”ll discuss that day…and whether I”ve set my fantasy football lineup. The absolute last thing I think about is the architecture of the building I”ll sit in for many hours.
Maybe if I understood I was headed to any of these magnificent houses of worship, I”d be a little more in amazement. Actually, I might simply jump seeing NFL Sunday Ticket if I understood I was heading to these places that are awesome.
1. Bhutan, Taktsang Palphug Monastery.
2. Church of the Transfiguration, Russia.
3. Bulgaria, Shipka Memorial Church.
4. St. Basils Cathedral, Russia.
5. Colombia, Las Lajas Sanctuary.
6. Church of Saint Elizabeth, Slovakia.
7. Russia, Kul Sharif Mosque.
8. Malaysia, crystal Mosque.
9. Philippines, Paoay Church.
10. Borgund Stave Church, Norway.
11. Istanbul, the Blue Mosque.
12. Colorado, United States Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel.
13. Church of Mary Magdalene, Jerusalem.
14. Antarctica, Trinity Church.
15. United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
16. Church of the Assumption, Slovenia.